Argh! Decisions!

I am 6 months and 2 weeks along so far and its time for a new mattress! I am browsing online for some options for a queen size but i can't decide which one to go for. I know (i think) I want a plush cushiony feel because i have the worst back issues. I dont want to spend and arm and a leg for a mattress...any ideas on where to order one and what kind? THANKS!

CollegeMommy89

Asked by CollegeMommy89 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2013 in Shopping

• You are six months and two weeks along with what? I'm assuming you mean pregnancy? LOL! I suggest a body pillow. I'm not pregnant, but I, too, have bad back issues.... it's the only way I can sleep. Google them. It's also cheaper than a new mattress.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• We got a Sera-pedic pillow top off Overstock for a reasonable price. It's cushiony but firm, firm is better for your back. They deliver and take your old mattress away too.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• LOL @ m-avi: Yes i did mean pregnancy haha and yes! I def have to google them.....@anestheticsex: O ok cool thanks :)
    CollegeMommy89

Comment by CollegeMommy89 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I went around and tried a bunch of mattresses in the furniture store and I liked the Serta brand the best. And there is one hotel I always stay at when we visit my mom and I finally lifted the sheets to find out what kind of bed it was, Serta! So I am going to be getting one of those bad boys soon.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I second the body pillow, because despite buying a new mattress you'll probably still continue to have back problems/sleeping problems that come with being pregnant. With my second baby, I used my son's giant dolphin pillow from Bass Pro shop. It worked wonders.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2013