I am on disability and was wondering if I could sale avon on line

nanah459

Asked by nanah459 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There's an income limit for disability, and a lot of that depends on your state. You might have an easier time finding an answer if you google the question specifically with your state in the title, like this:

disability state direct sales
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• For social security disability you can make up to, I believe, it's now $750/month without it affecting your disability. Above that they will take away .50 of disability for every $1 you earn. That's my understanding from my ex husbands case with them, but call social security and ask them.

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• You could SELL Avon online.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Check with your case worker. This is a limit to how much you can make a month/year.
    Be sure that you find out what they are , so you can stay below the limit and not lose any of your benefits.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2013