Another one bites the dust

And another one gone, and another one gone

Anyone for a sing along?

(cya priss)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have been missing a lot around here, what is going on?

Answer by older at 3:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• In light of recent administrative decisions, certain people are choosing to leave rather than watch something die.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• sadI hate that you left. 

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• who left today?...heck who left in the last two weeks (i am not on much anymore) (since Bangkok, have not felt like it much)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Can't say I blame them......

Answer by older at 3:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Why did they delete her "I'm done" post???? WTF???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I just don't know what to say, it is pathetic when a site is run in such a way that a LONG time member and very valuable member leaves because of the site itself and not because another member pushed them out.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 3:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I have missed a lot in the last few weeks.. I've been busy so not much time spent here
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Most likely when she left if she deleted her account it deleted all her postings as well.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Someone left?

And I'm sorry, but I keep hearing the whole "don't complain about CM, it makes people defensive" BS, and the ONLY ones incapable of dealing with criticism about CM are CM admins. Heck, our criticisms of the site are the one thing we all agree on! So they need to grow the hell up and put some big girl panties on. We used to be ENCOURAGED to point out issues, ask questions, and offer suggestions. This regime change is tyrannical and it seriously seems like they're TRYING to run Answers into the ground.

Whatever their goal, I hope they're happy with the way this is going to play out. Because they're going to be left with the anons and the trolls and a bunch of nonsense that lacks substance while all of the valuable members get pushed out and move on to more user friendly forums.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2013