Want to make Cafemom better??

I would stop using my Ad Blocker if you would stop putting pornographic ads on my page. I can tolerate detergent and ADHD medications. I don't mind the cat food or papermate pens. I just prefer to NOT look at obese men giggling around with the number one food that kills or women with huge breasts wearing practically nothing advertising a game site I have no interest in. I'm not looking for a MySpace Whore. Really find some mom friendly products that can advertise here. Also I HATE the ads that you accidentally roll over and they expand to cover half the screen or more.

2autisticsmom

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 5:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2013 in About CafeMom

• But thanks to the porn ads I know where to find a fuckbuddy! Can't you see the value in that?! I also know where to find hot Asian women to date. Double win!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I particularly hate the 'watch my gf' porn redirect that they still haven't been able to figure out how to fix. Just one reason I only CM on the iPad when the kids are not in my presence.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I have never had the porn ads and do not want to in the future. Some things you just can't unsee.
    I agree with the overly sensitive ads that suddenly bloom all over the screen for the least little touch. lol

I would get rid of the anon feature altogether.

I think it causes more grieve that the occasional embarrassment can justify.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I have a ton of screenshots for all the ads I've seen lately. But I can't post them from my iPhone.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• perhaps that is why we have an influx of new members and stupid questions.
    I mean look at the type of person the ads would bring in and BAM you see why it has gone batshit crazy around here.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 6:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Hi,

We're sorry you are having this issue with CafeMom Ads.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page to report these ads. Please include any details and screenshots you are able to capture.

The CafeMom Team will be able to look further into this issue for you.

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team
    Cafe GroupAdmin

Answer by Cafe GroupAdmin at 6:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I could also do without all of those things. As well as possible virus' infecting my computer.
    The anon button needs to go bye bye or be reserved for those who earn it.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• I could see the value in that if I weren't happily married to a man that I have four kids with. I suppose the only value I see is that I now know which gaming site I DON"T want to utilize.
    2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• Just for the record I still do NOT know the number one food that kills either. I turn AdBlocker ON when that guy pops up.
    2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2013

• OK GroupAdmin I will report my issues through the contact us link. Thank You for answering.
    2autisticsmom

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2013