Anyone experienced this?

I'm 36 1/2 weeks into my second pregnancy. For the past two days my thighs keep numbing up off and on. I never experienced this with my last pregnancy and just wondered if anyone else had and knew what may be causing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• baby is probably sitting on the nerve
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I had something similar to this. My one thigh would go numb when I would stand for long periods. Turned out I had a vericose vein that was causing the numbness. I could hardly see the vein, it was very very small.

Ask your OB at your next appointment ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• if it is in the upper region of your thigh, from the pelvic bone to just a few inches lower than yes I did. But it was with my first pregnancy
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yes, more of my upper thigh, I suppose. Do you know what caused it?
    Anonymous

• Well, I hope she comes out or gets off of it soon, lol. I'll just be sitting or walking or standing and all of a sudden my leg stings, tingles, then goes numb altogether!
    Anonymous