How many sites have you seen created similar to?

This is the only one I know of  MAMAPEDIA

I removed a certain part of the question because I want this to stay open.

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 9:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2013 in Technology

• I was a member of Parentsconnect prior to CM. I was on there for 3 yrs but, left because all of the members I liked left and all that remained were young twats. LOL, seriously. I've checked it out a couple times in the last 2 yrs but, the site seems dead. It never recovered from it's mass exodus.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• beaver, it gives you an option to choose a screen name in your profile stuff
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 10:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Ohhh, I just checked out Questions & Answers on Mamapedia. The only thing I don't like about it is that they use your first name and last initial. So when you sign up, you might want to use a fake name. Other than that, I think I'm moving over there.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• "I visit this one and another favorite site of mine, which shall remain unnamed because Mamapedia admins don't like competition and will ban users who use that other site.

I like the other site because it hasn't been overrun by roaches (advertisements), and because real conversations are allowed, even if they're not PC." Quote from a member on 222 question has me 'concerned'. We can't talk about fight club over there either?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Babycenter is similar in respect to groups. They used to have a section sort of like Answers before they switched over to a new format (sound familiar?). I hated the new format and a bunch of the members on that site were coming over here, so I did too. I never stuck around there long enough to figure it all out. Maybe I will go sniff around there and see what they have to offer. I've sort of stayed away because I don't have babies anymore.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Ooh, a new site. :)
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• I haven't looked at any other new sites like CM, but looking at that one, I think I like the way it is set up.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• on my way to check that one out!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• I haven't searched for any yet. I'll check that one out.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter

KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2013