S/O of another answer

So, I realize that certian things people say here on CM grab attention and stick with us sometimes to the point that we may question it later on due to a possible discrepancy in a later post but do any of you "journal" others answers just so you can keep up?

I have no time for nonsense like that and I certianly dont think highly enough of myself that I would think anyone here would do so reagrding what I have to say.

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 10:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I don't have the slightest clue how to check other people's journals, nor do I care to know.
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 10:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Talk about a controversial subject. A frequent troll who up and disappeared during Lent one year used to do that all the time, only it wasn't about "keeping track" of a damn thing. She would intentionally copy and paste answers out of context in her journal, proceed to eviscerate the people she quoted, block them from replying, then come back to Answers and announce she'd posted a journal. Then, as soon as anyone read it and called her out for being such a twat, she'd accuse them of stalking her (because people clicking your journal after you tell them to go read it is absolutely the same as stalking).

Fortunately, she's been long gone, long enough that someone else even lied and said she was dead earlier this year (When Trolls Exploit Other Trolls, on the next, Maury)

Outside of some psychotic situation like that, I seriously doubt anyone would bother - especially any old timer who remembers all the drama she stirred.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• I very rarely even check a persons transcript. I see some other ladies on here who have SUPREME detective skills and it's awesome when they come back with Bam you're a liar and here's 12 links to prove it. I never even think to look into the story to see if its a lie or not.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• I never even think to look into the story to see if its a lie or not.

Most of the time, I remember random crap, so the only thing I need to use their transcript for is the exact links. Whether I like it or not, I have completely useless details of everyone's "CM life" embedded in my brain, and those are what cycle through when I see someone post. For example, there's a poster who admitted to defiling a church. The question was deleted when consensus wasn't to congratulate her for doing it, but it's still the first thing I remember when I see her name. There's another who was horribly abused and bullied in high school, and those stories are present any time I read her contributions to questions about bullying or religion.

When people talk about reputation here, that's the kind of thing they mean. Just because someone thinks nobody will remember, it only takes one detail to be memorable.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• No. There was one member I would copy and paste her replies from other threads when she would lie about her behavior. She was always talking about how she wasn't judgmental or rude and never said anything bad about anyone else. She did it constantly, and when she got ugly enough and she had finally blown her reputation (not that anyone bought it), instead of owning her snark and rude behavior she would delete her account and then come back as someone new, always getting caught with her signature style. @@.  She also liked to use the anon feature and it was always fun to catch her at that when we still had downvoting.  

I have never journaled anything though.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• @@

Just saw her the other day - think this is a record for keeping the same user name.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure she moved to groups where she has more cover from her gal pals. You kind of have to own your shit in this section of the site.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• No...

I cannot believe how much effort some people put into this (in that way)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Sometimes I will look back at their questions if something stuck out at me, most recently was the person who said she was pregnant, and was looking at adoptin, but something stuck out, and about a year ago, she had twins or something to that effect, she then went back and deleted all her prior questions, I have no clue why or what the purpose is.
    I don't think I have ever 'saved" a question, LOL!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• I wouldn't know how to journal anything if I wanted to.

I meant to answer your "discrepancy" question last night, but CM shut me down. Not that I am flattering myself that you were particularly asking about me, I'm not that important, but it just reminded me that you had asked. I didn't get the privilege *eye roll* of seeing any pictures of Asian girls. My screen reader doesn't do pics. But the text of the ad was still on the site, "Soft and tender Asian girls looking for love." That was bad enough.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2013