I am having some pains in my lower abdomen and I am 22 weeks prenant today. Please what could be the possible cause? I am just worried

Ngozie

Asked by Ngozie at 11:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Could be a few things. You should call your OB and talk to either a nurse or the doctor.

Many times, when your uterus is expanding the ligaments have to stretch, so that can cause some cramping. There are more serious issues that can cause cramping as well. This is why it is best for you to call a medical professional (preferably one that has your medical history as well as knows your current medical / health condition). They can advise you from there.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Call your doctor, or at least a nurse in the practice. Better safe than sorry.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Not sure what prenant is but if your 22 weeks pregnant more than likely it's round ligament pain
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 12:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Always best to call your health care provider on these types of issue. Could be ligament stretching, baby moving about, or something more serious. Betting on ligament stretching. To be sure put in a quick call.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• if its a pulling feeling its normal
    Amber94

Answer by Amber94 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2013