You might want to run a scan on your computer

I am getting off for the night, several times during the past few days, and only while on Cafe Mom, my internet explorer stops working, Well today several times, I have got a pop up (supposed to be blocked with my soft ware) saying my computer performance is poor, this isn't a warning, but an ad made to look like a warning, anyway I did a short scan of my computer and it found nothing.
Something weird is going on, because the only time it ever happens is while I am on Cafe Mom, just to be on the safe side, I am now going to do an entire sweep of my computer, and that could take up to an hour. Just wanted to give you the heads up.

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• That's the only time I get porn redirects too. They actually told me that they haven't gotten any other complaints about that from anyone else. I can't be the only one complaining about this.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Rule 1: don't use internet explorer. Seriously. It's the most unsecure browser short of one you download directly from the virus writers.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• My Internet Explorer keeps shutting down from the CM site, too. Nowhere else on the Web.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2013

• Switch to Firefox or Chrome.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2013