Garage Sale Prices?

We are having a garage sale this weekend & are trying to keep prices very simple, I hate dealing with a lot of change & most of the clothes are in very good condition... DDs clothes are 4T-6x.... DSs NB-12mo.... DH & I also have clothes to put out.. A TON OF shoes (i think DD could open her own shoe store lol).. Baby items, toys & other stuff..

$1- For most Shirts, shorts, PJs, sandals... (Some of the not so nice shirts I most likely will give away.)
$2- For 2 piece outfits, pants, name brand shirts, shoes..
$3 For 3 piece outfits, or really nice brand name 2 piece outfits
$4-$5 for Easter/Christmas outfits (Retail Prices where about $50 & they are name brands)..

We want to get rid of the stuff, but this $ mostly goes into our kids savings accounts & some of it will help up take DD to RenFest for her bday...

I will add, our garage sales are very neat & orderly (Im very OCD lol) ! I hang up everything by size & make sure everything is easy to find

Edit:

Sorry. The question is how are these prices?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2013 in Shopping

• okay...so what's the question?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I like the prices you have listed. I love yard sales. Such a wonderful way of finding items that I wouldn't normally buy but at low prices...why not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• So what's the question?
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I think the prices are good as listed, but be prepared for haggling (some people love it) so you might end up with people wanting to pay like 2.50 for one of the $3 items
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I never understood haggling. Some people do love it. I hate it. In some of my friends' cultures this is what they do. Yeah, prepare for the bargain yard sale finders. I already tend to think the prices are low in most yard sales so I am too timid to ask for lower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• Good luck, but I've done a lot of garage sales and flea markets, and I've found that people will spend a lot more money if the prices are not set at even dollar amounts. A lot of times, they'll balk at a dollar but gladly pay seventy-five cents and tell you to keep the change.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I think that those are good prices. I love garage sales :)
    JennaBea

Answer by JennaBea at 6:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2013