What are you reading?

Reading, it is something I haven't done in a very long time (probably since I was pregnant with DS). I haven't had time, studying, working, kids, ect. By the time I had to time sit and relax to read, I was out. Now that I am not working I am happy to say that I am reading for pleasure again! I am currently reading a very humorous book that my sister gave me forever ago called Naptime Is The New Happy Hour. Very entertaining book about parenting a toddler/preschooler from a mom I think most of us can relate to (a normal woman). LOL.
What are you currently reading?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I just finished Wicked. It was very good.

Not sure what Iwill start on tonight. I read at least 3 books a week.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• Something by Janet Evanovich... Lol I am too lazy right now to go upstairs and double check the title. It might be "Full House" . I have read so much !!

For you, I will get out of the recliner, put down the Cheetos, interupt the Schnauzers and go check.

OK, I was so off, it is "Love In a Nutshell ". :-) ... I was thirsty anyway.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• The Road Home by Laura Drake...it's kind of a 'biker chick' romance novel.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• Doctor Sleep by Stephen King

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I have 2 books going right now. A friend recommended I read the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice and it's a bit intense for me, so I read a little of it and when it gets too be too much I read a short novel, something normal.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• The Birth of Christianity and a Guide on Islam
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan
    Honor Among Thieves by David Chandler
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• I am super far behind the times....I had a friend insist that I read 50 Shades of Grey...super intense and a little strange. I am reading several other books a bit at a time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• City of Lost Souls- it's the fifth installment of the Mortal Instruments series
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2013

• This book is HILARIOUS and it's the authors childhood memories. So entertaining.. I'm loving it.

anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2013