If you haven't asked a question here in over a year or more

what makes you come back all of the sudden?

Asking because I have seen a few seasoned CM members all of the sudden pop back into answers.

luvmygrandgirl

Asked by luvmygrandgirl at 9:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Ooh ooh! I know! Pick me!

I bet they're all CM minions.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 9:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• look at the eager beave this morning - :)
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Perhaps they needed a question answered.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• long time no see anon
    not exactly what I was looking for as an answer lol, pretty sure that is NOT it
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• It has been so boring when I browsed the site. Dead really. In the parenting debate section the same question posted for the longest time with nothing new. Can dads take care of kids as well as moms. Snooze alert. Until yesterday I saw very good new questions worth posting about. There should never be posts that stick around on the top of the list for a long time in a good message board. It's a sign women have moved on to other social sites and what remains is a graveyard of a few boring regulars.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• It's a CONspiracy! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• while I agree anon, that does not answer why old memeber are now coming back to answers OR
    are you trying to tell me they have been her all along under.......................................................

ANON???
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Unfortunately I think Anon has it. I see less and less people on CM and fear that many have moved on. I feel they moved on due to all the STUPID questions...Am I preggo if my boyfriend looked at me?

Luckily for me I've been able to stay in touch with a bunch thru Facebook.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 9:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I was here for many years and answered under my screen name. Then I got attacks and more attacks. Some in my mail box and some just when I posted no matter where. I lurked infrequently in the last six months. Maybe longer, as an anon. Not wanting to comment often or really put my screen name up. What I saw was boring. No longer good debates I could sink my teeth into. Stupid what's for dinner ladies questions. Which are fine. Just not every single visit. The same political views with no new member voices. Just the same ones giving each other high fives. I miss the old. CM days where I had to really look to find a thread I liked because all the new ones coming up. Good ones. And there were comments so racists by a specific regular, not viewed as racist, that really turned me off from here. Lots of new POV are needed for a place like this to thrive. It's stale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• yes many have moved on and many have left BUT why are OLD ones coming back all of the sudden?
    luvmygrandgirl

Comment by luvmygrandgirl (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2013