what does this word mean? crazy i know!

Cunt?
I've always heard people say it's so offensive toward women and stuff, but what is it supposed to mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Cunt as I have always heard it refers to the vagina but it is my least fav word in the english language.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• uh ha ha it is very offensive to women i hate that word. it is a nasty name for vagina
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It is another word for vagina like the word pussy. Personally, I do not have a problem with the word cunt, it is the term pussy that I find offensive. I'm probably a minority in that thought pattern though.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Va-jay-jay I think. But I think it's supposed to mean a dirty one or something like that, so I guess it would be along the same lines as being called loose, a whore, slut etc.
    Anonymous

• I don't know why so many take offense to it.. I use it, I don't care.. :) I don't see a bunch of men getting upset when the word dickhead is thrown around.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't like the word. I never use it.
    Anonymous

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt I love Wikipedia, take a look and educate.

Personally I don't have a problem with the word. But seeing and hearing woman use the phrase va-jay-jay drives me nuts. It's childish and insulting to anyone's intelligence. And I'm probably alone on this one. lol
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 1:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• LOL omg I love the word va-jay-jay!!!!! I don't really like the word cunt. I almost slapped my hubby when he called me it. To answer you question it's just a bad way to say vagina.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 1:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• C.U.N.T= can't understand normal thinking....lol we used to use that at the place where I worked...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• CUNT = C u next tuesday! lol I personally can't stand this word. However I will use it when I really don't like someone.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 19, 2009