Hairstyles for a 2yr old girl's THIN hair?

She still has that very thin baby hair, about shoulder length. If we leave it down it just looks frizzy and messy. I usually do the typical pony or pigtails, but I'm looking for something different. Ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mayb get her hair trimmed that will get all the split and dead ends off plus help her hair grow. Also I would maybe do a braid? If you can't do that there's a simple hair style that you can do ... You'll need three pony tail holders , take a section like you would to put her hair half up and half down, next take a mid section prob at the round of the head and add the previous section to it, next take the last section and put it in a pony tail and your finish. Google is also a great source for new ideas
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Just cut it short and put a little clip holding her bangs back.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I would cut it short. My stylist swears it will grow out thicker if you keep it well cut.

Also, since it is so thin, the ponytail holders may be doing damage to it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• My Daughter is two & will NOT wear any clips in her hair so I just trimmed her hair in bangs & around her face so her hair does not get caught in her eyes. I wash it, towel dry it & it curls all at the bottom.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• My 3 yo's hair is very thin too. Hers is all one length, parted on the side and I just got a bunch of cute clips/bows to pull it back to keep it out of her eyes.

Answer by missanc at 11:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I'd keep it cut on the short side. It helps it look fuller.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2013