what would of you thought?

so i had a dear best friend over for the weekend...from friday to monday, she didnt have any money so i lent her 35 dollars, everyday she was here, she bought a pack of name brand cigs and a coffe at the gas station.

i dont care what she spent the money on but by the time it was monday, we went to a store that had everything for half off, she found a tank top that would of been $4.00 but by that time she didnt have anything left, and was expecting me to maybe give her more money so she could buy it, i would of but i just felt i gave her enough already.

what would of you thought?

we didnt do nothing just stayed home so i thought i lent her enough to get by the whole 4 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, Im a wuss and probably would have gotten her the tank top but that would have been it. She shouldnt expect you to pay for everything because she's visiting and you shouldnt have to. She's a big girl if there are daily habits she should have paid for them herselves or come with all of it. I mean she bought a pack a day? She could have brought that with her kwim?

If I were her...Id not have expected squat other than a place to stay.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I would have thought my friend was being a little selfish, if she expected you to buy it for her. It is only four bucks and I would have done it but it's still not right for her to expect it.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I would have thought the same thing.
    Anonymous

• what waste I would never get cigars with somone elses money plus you were feeding her and hanging out she needs to grow up
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 1:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Are yo sure she is really a "dear freind"? It seems like "you are the dear friend" & she's all about herself ! Friends are able to be real & say what it is. Thats not a friend !
    danielle808

Answer by danielle808 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I think that she should not have expected to get the shirt.
    I also think that you will never see your $35!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009