Possible job offer. What questions do I need to ask?

I was approached by a non-profit day care this past summer about a job. I decided to decline because I felt that it wasn't the right time for me to switch jobs. Since then, I realized I made a mistake. I asked them if the job was still available. They no longer have that position, however, they do want me. They are suppose to call me tonight to discuss details. They have asked me to think about my hour availablity and what $ per hour I want to be paid.

I think I have the $ per hour in mind, however, I would also like to find out more about the benefits, etc. I am going to ask about vacation/time off, holidays (and if they are paid), and more about the job itself. What other questions do I need to ask?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 6:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in Money & Work

• SOunds like you covered the bases, actually.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Sick days if they give them. Over time if you want it. Is their a set pay raise.

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Good luck. I hope this works out really well for you. The government has put you through the wringer lately.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:50 AM on Oct. 12, 2013