Ok im 26 weeks and 5days have 3 other children that have all been born between 33-35weeks premature so with that im alittle concerned because ive been experiencing braxton hicks alot today even with

My feet up and drinking water ive been pretty stressed today but the baby is moving I just keep having the braxton hicks and back pain what should I do??

Kandy1111

Asked by Kandy1111 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor, explain what you are feeling and have them advise you from there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Call your doctor or the labor and delivery department at your hospital!!! Period!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• All my babies have been preemies, but yet, you worry that someone would frown upon you going in to the L&D room, just to check, give me a break already.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• When you see your doctor again, ask for Terbutaline to help lower the risk of preterm labor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Call the nurse line on the back of your insurance card and have them advise. If you do not have an insurance card then call the L&D dept at the hospital and have them advise.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Have the contractions gone away or slowed down? Did you call the doctor?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:46 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• I tried doing that but it was to late they closed and dont have an on call doctor for help the operator justtold me to go to the hospital or call back monday the hhospital wouldn't give any kind of medical advice over the ph they say just to come in. I want to but don't know since it could just be nothing idk
    Kandy1111

Comment by Kandy1111 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Ok ill try that thanks for your help
    Kandy1111

Comment by Kandy1111 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2013