Okay, I might be done,, adult content

I for the record have never and would never bully a person on purpose, but at the same time, sunshine and rainbows do not come out of my behind.
I took a break for a few days, and come back to find even dumber questions in place, okay no biggie, but being called or suggesting that I am training internet bullies crosses the line, see you all on the upside, I will perhaps be back after my vacation.
So until then I hope everyone loves the dinner they choose until then,
See ya' in November.

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in About CafeMom

• JM no opinion was asked for as a matter of fact it was CLEARLY a share, if you didn't have something nice to say you should not have responded at all.

Instead you insulted her, totally uncalled for.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• If we educated the people who asked stupid questions, then eventually there would be less and less.

Oh my... you are not only in High & Mighty Land... but it's a Dream World too. (insert HUGE eye roll here) Good luck with that.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I'm sorry, but letting your cat suffer for several days before asking a bunch of strangers on the Internet what she should do kind of does make her a dumbass. Would you let your child suffer for several days before seeking medical advise on the Internet of all places? It's not rocket science.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• 222 DO NOT let HER run you off, totally not worth it!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 7:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• There is nothing inappropriate with teaching a child that there are stupid people running amok.
    There is however, something very wrong with allowing a child to believe that everyone is good, true and pure.

By teaching a child about stupid people (even dangerous people) it arms them with the knowledge to be able to protect themselves and their loved ones.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Allowing your 11 year old to call her a dumb ass is allowing her to be an Internet bully.

WOW... So how are things in high and mighty land dear??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Jeremy's mom I was being a smart ass about suing. Everyone knew that but your high and mighty bitch self. All you do is come on here and throw your holier then thou snottiness around. Quite frankly I'm sick of you.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• And don't leave for something like a difference of opinion, 222.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I agree QM. I do NOT believe in bullying, but some things are so obvious it's hard not to have that initial DUH reaction.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• This is the internet. I don't condone bullying, but you can't expect rainbows and butterflies in response to everything you post, despite regimes attempting to censor the site to be that way. If you post you'd better be prepared for any response. That is something anyone should know before they post. The point is that there are many points of view and ways of thought. And yeah, a lot of people are going to think that there's no excuse for not taking an animal in pain in to the vet.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2013