What's your second favorite belief system?

Besides the belief system you currently have (no matter what it is, even if it's a I don't believe in anything), what belief system intrigues you the most??

For example, I'm Christian but I'm fascinated with the Jewish faith. The devotion through years of persecution intrigues me. How about you?

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am Christian (Universalist). Islam and Judaism both interest me most, outside of my immediate faith.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I'm Atheist
    I've always found Buddhism interesting

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Pagans fascinate me, I find it interesting that the Catholic religion uses allot of paganism rituals, like Christmas trees and the sign of the cross and Jesus birthday.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 7:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I am Christian but I have many 'borrowed' philosophies. I would like to learn more about Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism in particular but I enjoy learning about all religions and faiths.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I'm Christian, but many of the Native American beliefs about nature and spirituality ring true for me. I've had the privilege to participate in a sweat lodge, a hook pull, a few fire ceremonies, a baby welcoming, and some other experiences that I feel have deepene and broadened my Christian faith.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Buddhism intrigues me. I would like to learn more about it other than what I have already read.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Oh, I'm also very interested in Sumerian and Babylonian religion.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I suppose it would have to be Paganism.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:19 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• I have an eclectic belief system but Buddhism is one that I seem to lean towards the most. I also lean towards Kabbalah.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Taoism. In some ways its the exact opposite of my own, but that in itself fits in with its idea of balance, almost as neatly as if it was designed that way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2013