You know what pisses me off about all of this....

This place use to ROCK. Now everyone is so touchy about everything. I blame it on the admin creating such a harsh environment with their upswing in deleting and not communicating effectively with members. Everyone is on edge and picking fights over nothing. We can keep fighting the good fight with admin, but I really hope that we can come together and get over ourselves enough to know that sometimes we each make a rude/uncalled for comment, but that doesn't define us as more than a jackass for that moment.

Love you ladies!

I am a regular, but do not want to be singled out. Hence the anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• i'm just riding along waiting for the outcome,good or bad

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Hey, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on.....oh...wait....never mind :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• It's almost as if a certain group of people just want it to be them and them only.

Can you show me where you have seen this? Seriously this remark was uncalled for.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• The above couldn't be more INCORRECT. We have no issue with new people. In fact, we WISH more people would be active. We have issue with the fact that admin keeps censoring and banning members all the while allowing for troll posts or spam posts to dominate. We lament the face of CM these days, when we realize it used to be actual conversation of quality and not just the lowest common denominator nonsense. We take issue with people who are unnecessarily rude or disrespectful. People get what they put into this section. If they post something stimulating and interesting, yay. If they post something rude or stupid, oh well.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Well I can't imagine unless you were part of the drama, why you would make such a lovely post and go anon.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• "You are notorious for answering questions with a period. "

So?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Jeremy, I get it defend the weak, the sick the stupid,
    but here is the thing, there isn't any group that is jumping on anyone, if you ask a reall dumb question aka-bogus
    how can one not expect a reasonable person to not answer with a bit of hutzpah?
    I have enjoyed this "group" ver much, but to say that it is a band is wrong,
    I have disagreed with many of the people who you think are a 'band' BUT have respect for them and they for me anyway
    stupid is as stupid does, and like I sadi you can "throw" it out there on your own, but when called upon it become defensive as well, it is your OP, and that is fine, no need to pull as my 8 year old would say 'below the belt punches" he loves WWE, and that is most likely worse than being allowed to say dumb ass, LOL!~
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Because I have a perfect example for you.

What exactly is that an example of??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• You are notorious for answering questions with a period.

Boy you found that quickly! Do you report those. For someone that has not been on much you know an awful lot.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• How dare you, DJ. Don't you know how rude and vile .'s are? :P
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2013