Not a question, just an apology.

I want to apologize to everyone here tonight. I realized that I was in the wrong, not only on here but in my real life as well. I am normally the calm, patient one in my family and because of the government shut down and not knowing when I will get paid and be able to pay my bills has really affected me and who I am. I have snapped at the people who look to me for answers at work and without knowing it, I have done the same thing tonight. This is not who I normally am and again I do apologize for causing problems tonight.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2013 in About CafeMom

• luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 10:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• We all have moments we aren't the most proud of, or where we aren't quite ourselves. It happens.
    I hope those idiots figure it out and everything gets going again. Sorry it's affectig you.

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Are we all happy we worked it out on our own with no admin having to poof shit? Oh excuse me jeremy's mom stuff, lol
    This is the way it is supposed to work.!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• And I should add that it takes a very strong lady to admit when she did something wrong, and I appreciate that you used your SN when you did call me out, no harm no foul, you and I might have more in common than you care to wish (with my potty mouthed children,, lol)
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• I missed it but, thanks, that's really big of you to apologize. :)
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• group hug

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• Apology accepted. We all go through rough times.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• As I told you I am fine, I know how to raise my kids, and you and I are cool, agreeing to disagree is one thing, still think you over reacted, but have no beef with you and never did, but find it a bit weird you reacted so strongly to it.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 10:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• We're cool. Just stop being so mean, I'm
    Hardly around but I read everything
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2013

• It takes a lot of balls courage to admit when one is wrong. As far as I know, we've never had a problem with each other. I totally understand the stress of trying to figure out where you next paycheck is going to come from, and how you're going to feed your kids.

I saw some of the things you said, and it looks like everyone is ok with everything again.

((((((((((MASSIVE HUG))))))))))
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2013