Babys spit up been excessive the last 2 days???

My baby Is a happy spitter , she is EBF and turned 4 months old today. Like I was saying she has always spit up a little , its not like a projectile spit up and it doesn't seem to bother her and she has gained a lot of weight since birth shes Chunky :) the last 2 days ive had to do a ton of laundry because of her spitting it just seems to have gotten excessive sometimes its watery other time it looks like cottage cheese . After she eats even if its a little it come right back up. She seem perfectly fine happy eating no symptoms of a cold . She has been drooling more so I was thinking maybe shes starting to teethe . Would this cause excessive spit up ?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 12, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, it can.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Teething causes excess mucous in the nose and throat. This causes more vomiting. Happy baby = healthy baby. No worries.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 2:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Thank you for posting this! I always wondered why all of a sudden mine started spitting up all the time (and it was right around the time she was getting 3 teeth all at once!).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2013