Any special plans for the weekend? :)

Not much here. Just errands, cleaning- you know, the usual BS. What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Well we had a soccer game from hell this morning. We won 7 to 2, but it was physically over the top exhausting for everyone. Tonight we are having a stump burning party with 11 girls. ( kill me now, please). Tomorrow is my day to relax while the girls and my SO are at a football party. I plan on spending the day in my back pasture reading. Nobody will find me there! Lol.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 5:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• I am going to a couple art studio tours. One is a couple that I went to college with, they are potters too. And one is to a new fiber art studio. Fiber arts are my second love.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Going roller skating tomorrow. That's the new Sunday thing. I just bought anew pair of skates and I am dying to try them out. I would go today but Saturdays are too crowded with inexperienced little kids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• well, i went on a date last night (which went really good btw), my younger two kids are with their dad this weekend & my oldest is at seaworld today with my mom. so so far ive just been cleaning, shopping, and about to have lunch with my dad. tomorrow is my oldest's birthday so we might go to a movie or something ;)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• I am about to head out to my favorite city to see the Nina and the Pinta replica ships. After that, we will probably walk downtown and do some sight seeing or window shopping. Other than that I will be going grocery shopping, cleaning, and working on my homework. I love 3 day weekends!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:37 AM on Oct. 12, 2013

• We get to ferry the teens around a bit - yay. The older one really needs to drive but has no interest.

DD is having some friends over for a SuperWhoLock b-day get together. They are going to take over the family room and watch their favorite episodes of SuperNatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock all night. I've made the requisite sugar fix items to keep 'em going.

And I get to got buy a new cook top, as I cracked the old one a couple of weeks ago. We're going to convert to gas because the ceramic ones keep breaking.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Driving the hour to Spearfish for the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• We're celebrating my Son's 7th Birthday tomorrow! Having a family party at home. Lots of balloons & yummy's! He's is SOOOO excited. We did a bounce party last year with all his classmates instead of a home party & it cost a fortune. Then when it was over he asked when we were having the party at home! So this year it's just a home party. He likes that better...go figure :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• editing, which I should be doing right now, so apparently I'm also doing some procrastinating.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Not much. I'm buried under a computer tutorial I have to proofread. My daughter earned a free pizza from Papa Murphy's for reading books at school, so we'll go get that tonight and probably shop for groceries at Wal-Mart, but otherwise there's no excitement.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2013