Spotting n cramping for a month!!!!??

I went to the doc and mad a pregnancy pee test and blood test done
Pee test came back negative and blood test won't come in until Wednesday
If I'm not pregnant that what could be wrong?
I had a normal regular period end of august than 2 weeks later started light brown spotting and light cramping for 12 days than pink mucus discharge for 2 days and back to light brown spotting still to this day and very light cramping threwhout
I'm starting to worry!!!!!

SabrinaPapa

Asked by SabrinaPapa at 2:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2013 in Health

• What did the Dr. say if it's not a pregnancy?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• She just told me they would have to do a pelvic exam and how much it would cost! No help! That's why I'm asking on here :/
    SabrinaPapa

Comment by SabrinaPapa (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Well... if the doctor can't say what's going on without doing a pelvic, what makes you think that we can help? Obviously further testing, examination by a trained physician is what is needed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Thanks for the negativity! I was hoping someone else out there has had the same thing before!
    SabrinaPapa

Comment by SabrinaPapa (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• If you want to think I'm being negative, so be it. However... if I was in the same situation and I was concerned, I would be asking for all the testing and exams the doctors recommend.

If you want sunshine and rainbows I am happy to supply those as well. It's just that I work in the medical field and I don't understand why a person would rather ask strangers on the internet over having a doctor do a recommended exam. Pardon my extreme rudeness for providing advice.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• I have to wait to do further testing until my blood test comes back Wednesday!
    SabrinaPapa

Comment by SabrinaPapa (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• Ok.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• What kind of birth control are you on?
    Please note that you posted in Health. Not Pregnancy, not Trying to Conceive. We don't know how to interpret your question. Are you trying to be pregnant or not?
    We are not doctors.
    If healthcare costs are scary to you now, think how scary cervical or uterine cancer would be. Preventative maintenance. Get a pelvic exam.

PS- Please don't being negativity to this forum. We are having a sunshine and rainbows day.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2013

• No birth control if it happens it hapends ;)
    I will have a exam depending on my blood test. I'm just wondering what health issues these symptoms could be if not pregnant. I know there no doctors and exact answers on her just was hoping someone out there had been threw the same thing. :)
    SabrinaPapa

Comment by SabrinaPapa (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2013