were been today for six months we do alot of thing together i still feel like he is cheating

sometime when I call him h said call back later, then when I call back it still don't feel right. we go out together if he see me anywhere he comes and kisses me I have a key to his house.

Boobear308

Asked by Boobear308 at 7:50 AM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• Are you asking or telling?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2013

• AND!!!!!! You are over reacting.  Some times people can't talk.

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 13, 2013

• You have a key to his house ... What more do you want???!! He's not cheating. If he were, you wouldn't have the key. Look, in this day and age of the cell phone, sometimes we have to remember that there are other things happening in other people's lives. They do NOT have to drop everything to answer the phone. If he's working then he should be doing just that, not chatting on the phone with his gf. Accept that.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 8:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2013

• if he sees you out he will come kiss you...
    you have a key to his place...

not sure what the issue is... just that sometimes when you call, he says he will call back later? maybe he's busy with something or just isn't that much into talking on the phone or something.

has he ever cheated before?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2013

• If you don't trust him then you don't have a solid relationship. It will crumble because you don't trust. Let him go and find someone you can trust to build a life with.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2013

• If you're only 6 months in and you don't trust him, how will you feel after 6 years?

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• IF you don't trust him, then return his key and say goodbye. What else can anyone tell you?

Answer by gdiamante at 12:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• I suggest you go back to school and get a good job. But first dump this guy.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Six months is still supposed to be the hearts-and-flowers time. The "he's perfect, ain't he" time. The honeymoon. If you're having trust issues and you're only six months in, get out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2013