How is everyone's Sunday going?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• In real life... pretty good.
    On CM... my oppression continues..
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Just got done roller skating. I didn't fall but it was a hard day to try out new skates.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• It's been alright. I'm fighting a cold, so DH took ds out for a walk around the neighborhood this morning (he had a scavenger hunt for school) so I could soak in the tub, and then brought me home muffins and OJ, and I've cuddled with ds all day and watched Beauty and the Beast (the tv show) and played Pokemon.

I'm taking it easy today because the rest of the week is going to be crazy for me and I want to be sure I'm through this stupid cold before I have to deal with it all ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Ballad, I hope you find the money. That sucks

bandgeek- pop vitamin c's...or the orange juice and feel better!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• great, today is my oldest's birthday :) she turned 7! so we've been having fun all day.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Ballad: Hope you find that money

Bandgeek: Feel better soon

pinkdragon: Good luck on that interview
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Excellent.. went out to lunch, saw the red salmon spawning, and now it's scary movie time.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• I woke up at about 4:10...Walking Dead was on so I have left it there all day, had coffee and around 9 ate breakfast then ran out to the dollar store and Walmart NIETHER of which had regular gummie worms *for a guess how many in the jar thing
    came home took a nap for an hour or so and now, just piddling on CM some more-still watching Walking Dead...and working on dishes here and there

exciting huh?!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• "bandgeek- pop vitamin c's...or the orange juice and feel better!"

Thanks. I've been taking taking dayquil, drinking TONS of OJ (and v8 has 100% vit C per serving, too), and even using Airborne tablets. I do feel like I'm finally coming out the other side (this started Thurs night), so hopefully after tomorrow I'll be completely back to normal. <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Good luck, Pinkdragon!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2013