Weather?

It is raining in our area. But I look at the radar and we have no rain over us it says.
Crazy!

Asked by louise2 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Sometimes I really wonder about that weather radar. A friend e-mailed me the other day and said she saw on TV that we were getting snow, but it was bone dry outside.

It's a beautiful day here, perfect for my boyfriend and his son to be out at the football stadium.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• We had the strangest weather yesterday. A cool front went through, it was totally sunny, but extremely foggy. The fog was just as thick as it could be. It was warm in some areas and cold in others. Last night it was soooo foggy we had a ton of wrecks here. Today, it was beautiful.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• This morning heavy marine layer, but it burned off, and we've had a beautiful sunny day in the mid 70's.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• okay
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• That's how it is in Fl. where I live...we could have rain all around our neighborhood or even on one side of
    the road but no rain on our house. That's S.W.Florida for ya.

~Cyn
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/NATURALMoms
    cynzbryte

Answer by cynzbryte at 6:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2013