Interesting...

The past two days have seen many newbs asking questions, and then accusing those who answer honestly of being negative or mean. Anyone else find that interesting?

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• i find it interesting that certain ppl say something honest, they are called out for being mean. but if i say something i think is fairly bitchy its usually ignored by the OP troll. i think there is a conspiracy of sorts, but then ive been saying that for a few years now haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• I find it typical. Isn't this the pattern? Lots of drama caused by regulars wanting to discuss something deemed against the rules, lots of deleted posts, regulars in numbers leave and several new-ish members show up to tell us all what bitchy bitches we are.

Silly, CM!  You're so predictable.  LOL.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• "i find it interesting that certain ppl say something honest, they are called out for being mean. but if i say something i think is fairly bitchy its usually ignored by the OP troll. i think there is a conspiracy of sorts, but then ive been saying that for a few years now haha."

I agree. I've noticed I don't get deleted or called out nearly as often (hardly at all, really) as some others. And they don't say anything that is any worse than what I say, really.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

^^^LMAO QM, you are so right.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Only some of us are "allowed" to answer honestly. Those of us with targets on our backs are only allowed to vomit sunshine and rainbows!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• eh, its just the second wave of the Great Divide
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• It's crazy here! Thank goodness I go back to work tomorrow!
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Yeah this is typical. Happens every few months or so.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Par for the course, although it does seem excessively common of late.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• What did I miss?
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2013