How often do you get family pictures taken?

We are getting them done on March 1st. My MIL bought us a small portrait package for Christmas. The last time we got them done...My son was 2 1/2 years old...He is almost 7 1/2 and we now have a 2 year old daughter. Who knows when we will get them taken again after this time. LOL.

Briyawna

Asked by Briyawna at 1:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Id like to do them once a year but money is awfully tight right now. But thats my goal, even if we just take them here at the house and print them off our computer,etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• we get our family pics done once a year, and we get our sons pic done most holidays and once a year.
    Anonymous

• We get them done once a year around March.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:32 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We've never gone. I've been engaged to my DF for 3 years, and we have 2 kids and his father living with us. I'd love to get a family picture done! I just haven't had the time or money to do it.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We have never had a formal portrait done but we take candids allllll the time - I am a Nikonian NERD. Almost 1,500 pics so far this year - gotta love the SLR.

I am always behind the camera and DH is very camera-shy so we have tons of pics of the kids and friends. I use Picasa to make collages and upload them to Facebook (love the albums!!!). I have even snuck a few pics of DH in there!

We have ONE picture of the four of us from my brother's wedding last year - but that's probably it.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We've only done it twice.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• We usually have it done around 3 times a year. At christmas. Easter. And Summer.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 9:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2009