I'm pregnant and I'm wondering how many weeks before you start feeling the baby move and what dose it feel like someone told me like a little tump or a nerve jumping ?

LexyCinnimon

Asked by LexyCinnimon at 10:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I felt my son at 13 weeks. It felt like light scratching on the inside of my abdomen.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• At first, it felt like a little twitch. I wasn't sure what it was. Then later on, it was more like a fish swimming, sort of quick but smooth movements.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• So this twitching and thumping feeling is my baby moving ? I'm curious because this is my first pregnany
    LexyCinnimon

Comment by LexyCinnimon (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• To me it felt like a flutter. Like butterflies in your belly.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• I was like Quinn, it felt like butterflies.

Do you have a copy of the book What to Expect When You're Expecting? That thing was like a bible during my pregnancies. It is a great reference for questions like this.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• It's different for everyone, with my first I was about 17 weeks and it literally felt like DS was poking through my tummy to say 'hi!' After that he did not stop moving for the rest of the pregnancy. This time around I'm 16 weeks and felt slight butterflies but not too much yet.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Could be.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2013