Is there anything better than...

a slice of warm bread fresh out of the oven with a dab of butter? i just made some and the house smelled so good i had to sneak a small slice... a glass of milk to wash it down and ill be sleeping like a baby tonight ;) what are some of your favorite scents and comfort foods?

Asked by tnm786 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• mashed potatoes made with half and half with butter oozing over the top.......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Ummm.. With a little jam on it. My daughter likes to put Nutella and strawberries on it right from the oven.

I need to bake bread now.

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Banana bread and Apple Pie. :)

Answer by KTElite at 10:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• ...I can think of a few things...but we just started TTC I've kind of got a one track mind lately. LOL! Once I'm pregnant again, I'm sure I will totally agree with the fresh bread.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• browned butter - doesn't matter what I'm making with it

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Cookies fresh out of the over is my all time fav!

Answer by kmath at 10:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Pumpkin bread, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, cranberry candles, simmering orange peel with cloves, and cinnamon.

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• I feel the same way about homemade tortillas fresh off the griddle, with the butter smeared on while they're still hot enough to make it melt. We used to gobble them up as fast as my grandma could make them.

Answer by Ballad at 11:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2013

• Of course they are even better out of the oveN...I really need to pay attention when I post things.

Answer by kmath at 11:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2013