What should my speech be on??? HELP (what are you interested in???)

I have to do a two minute speech for class today and we can do it on anything we want except ourselves. I have no clue what to do it on so I need some help. If you were in my speech 101 class and had to listen to me talk for 2 whole minutes, what you be interested in hearing about???? (P.S. I think their sick of hearin me speak about my son :) lol)

jjsmommi5

Asked by jjsmommi5 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I took a speech class 2 semesters ago and the most interesting speech I heard was about dream interpretations. ther were several that I liked, but that was my favorite. some more options were different charities, what "I" would do with a million dollars, several about different books and movies. Hope this helped!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• about like an interresting member of tour family (an older person), like a grandma or something and something they either did for you or that they went through. bring pics if you have them, old clothes, visual aides, etc. good luck, that is all i can think of off the top of my head.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 1:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• what your shoes say about you.

i did in 101, and it was a great one! but it was a 4 min... you can shorten it... think about stillettos, skater shoes, cowboy boots, stripper boots, flip flops... etc. surely you can come up with something on it for 2 mins. it was fun
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• you can use cafemom as a topic. The creation of a web site for moms created by a man.The use of technology interferring with the way youth don't learn how to comunicate properly.. How people on the net misspell words when they have access to spell check and how they use spell check because they don't know how to spell. I don't know, what would you like to listen to from other speakers?
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I was just about to say do a dream speech but someone beat me too it!! LOL. Those are very interesting, because EVERYONE can relate to dreams!
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 1:34 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I can talk endlessly about things that aggravate me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• the history of the ukulele

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:30 PM on Feb. 19, 2009