Anyone else gain weight EVERYWHERE while pregnant? >:(

I'm so irritated! This is my third pregnancy and with every pregnancy I've gained more than I'm "supposed to" and the weight doesn't just go to my belly...nooooo it goes to my hips, thighs and a*s and really anywhere else it could possibly go.

I lose the weight quickly but in the third trimester I always end up HATING how I look and wishing I could just be done and back to normal.

Am I the only one? :(

I cannot wait to be done with this pregnancy....
6 more weeks !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Okay then....
    KTElite

Answer by KTElite at 9:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• You are not the only one. I've only known a couple of women who didn't gain just like you.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Yep. I was slightly overweight before I got pregnant and I gained way more than I was supposed to. Now, 7 years later I haven't lost that much of it.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I gained weight everywhere. Lost it fast though, as long as your vitals are good no worries.
    MoonFox4

Answer by MoonFox4 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2013