FERTABELLA? If i stop taking it then get back on will it still work

If you take fertibella and then stop taking it for about 3 days then get back on them will they still work? I forget to take it every day.

VaneMonse

Asked by VaneMonse at 11:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably not. I never found that any fertility supplements did a darned thing but take money away.

What's worth it's weight in gold though: Takiing Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Wechsler. Follow the method. If you don't have any underlying fertility problems (and if your partner doesn't), you will get pregnant. I was pregnant NEXT CYCLE... and we'd only "done the deed" once in that month.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Just stop taking it. Reading the ingredients and then reading about the ingredients (specifically Angelica senensis) was enough to scare me!

Answer by missanc at 12:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• To be honest I don't think it works in the first place. They are just good at taking your money.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Snake oil. Save your money and go see a doctor to find out why you're not conceiving...
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:35 AM on Oct. 15, 2013