Does anyone hear work for Chrysler directly in MI or have a spouse who does?

I know this a crazy long shot that someone will be able to answer this question.... but if you work for directly Chrysler in MI does your insurance cover infertility treatments/procedures? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Health

• Have you tried to ask the health insurance company?
    WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Hear? here. lol. I swear... Yeah, so my husband is considering pursuing several different career opportunities and we have been trying to finance fertility treatments for years. Insurance coverage would be a huge help. :p VERY VERY few companies cover it but he's been a contractor for Chrysler for years, if he were to get a job directly with the company the benefits would be entirely different. There are all sorts of policies prohibiting me from getting information like that from BCBS themselves, that's why I was hoping someone would offer the information on here :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• OK, i understand! Try the Group "Mom Confessions", many many moms are in that Group! I get all my help from there.
    WifeyandMom71

Answer by WifeyandMom71 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2013