for those of you who answered my "for those of you whos hubby give you money question"

why did you ask if I was his trophy wife? that doesnt make any sense to what i was asking. and those of you who asked what can you spend $1,000 on a month? i spend it on clothes, shoes, handbags, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I right there with you OP. My DH gives me $100 anytime I need 5 bucks. To him, I work just as hard as he does, and he realizes that *I* dont get paid for my job. He likes me to have nice things, and he wants me to make sure I get whatever I want or need. He realizes that being at home is more stressful than a 9-5 job, cause at 5 i cant say..OK IM DONE!!!
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 3:37 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I did not see your last post....
    who cares what they said...
    One purse can cost 1000.00....good for you!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• hey im glad that you have the money to do that we dont have much left over after bills and groceries and the necesseties that we need so good for you if i could do it i would too
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• you need $1000 work of clothes shoes and handbags A MONTH??????????????

lordy, I don't think I spend that much on those things for myself in a year!!!!

I have a budget of $30 a week for things for myself... hubby has the same $30 for things for himself...

I wonder if this is why I have NO debt and am not facing the financial crisis that the rest of the country is in....
    Anonymous

• Good for you. When my dh was still working I spent around $600-$1000 a month myself. Its no ones business what you spend it on anyway.

Answer by gemgem at 1:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anon. :53, im not either. we are very financially stable and I like designer handbags, sometimes i have to save money for a couple months just to be able to but one purse.
    I just dont know what they meant by me being his "trophy wife" that doesnt make any sense to me
    Anonymous

• Not bashing but I can't see myself spending that much money on myself. If I had that much to spare, I'd probably put it away for the future. Don't get me wrong, I'd buy stuff for me but 1000 worth?
    Anonymous

• When you have extra money people DO save it. How do you think they get extra money? They just wake up one day with it? Hardly. They work smart, save and then have it to spend. Thank God for women like this, atleast they are contributing to the economy.
    Anonymous

• oh honey, I didn't mean that made you a trophy wife LOL :) trophy wife would be if your hubby forced you to buy those things and paraded you around like an accessory :)

I was just astounded at the amount you spend a month (or save and spend the next month WOW! over $1000 for a bag? )

I think the people were jealous that were calling you a trophy wife. they obviously have no clue if you are or not since they've never seen how your hubby treats you in public or at home.
    Anonymous

• Okay I didn't see the last post, but my husband is going to be forking out some more $$$. Good for you-I"m getting ripped off:(
    Anonymous