I had a great couple of hours.

My area just put in a dog park for our little community and I took my two Bostons. No other dogs were there but they go to run and walk and sniff all they wanted. I even did a little walking too.
Do you have a dog park where you live nd do you use yours?
If you do what is the one thing about it that you like the very best?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 4:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Pets

• When we lived in Colorado Springs we went to the dog park every Saturday and Sunday. We moved to a new town and no dg park :( but I am on a dog park committee trying to get one in our community.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• We have a dog park not far from here, but I don't have a dog. When we did and we lived near a different dog park my favorite thing about that dog park was that it had two separate areas for small and large dogs, so the little dogs and puppies wouldn't get too roughed up.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• we don't have one but I wouldn't take my dogs if we did b/c I only trust 2 of them to come when called lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• There are a couple out in my area, not real close all about 20 minutes out but I like them. I only go when its not crazy no weekends or stuff like that. Too many idiot owners. I like how tired they get.
    Fairierose81

Answer by Fairierose81 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• As far as I know there isn't a dog park nearby; isn't really a need/want for one around here. We have plenty of space for a dog to run till their hearts content anyways. We don't have a dog though.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I think there's one in my town, but my old gal won't be going to it. I don't think a 15 y/o lab w/ bad hearing & bad hips would be doing too much romping around. But I would like to take any future dogs we have there to help socialize them. (besides the exercise)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• How fun! I've never taken my dog to a place like that, but we like to meet up with other people walking their dogs on the bike path near our house now and then.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• When I want to take my dogs to the dog park I drive an hour and half to the one that I used to live near. I don't trust the one closest to me. The fence is not high enough in my opinion and it is not very big.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I went back out last evening with DH, knowing it was going to rain big time today.
    A neighbor with her puppy and the dogs had a great time.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2013