Old English furniture polish stain in Scrub pants!!

A couple of days ago I polished my mom's kitchen cabinets for her & I draped the rag over the hamper. Well the rag got knocked in & now there is Old English all over her red scrub pants.... Any ideas how to get it out? I feel terrible because she wears them every week.

molly_beth13

Asked by molly_beth13 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Not very likely to get that out. Especially if it has dried. You can try to use a nail brush and soap with a washcloth behind the stain on the inside of the pants. The washcloth (or rag) gives the stain somewhere to go. You may be able to at least lighten it this way. GL
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 5:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• You might pour detergent on the stain and then after letting it sit for a few minutes launder it alone. If you scrub it the fabric might fade.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2013