What's for dinner tonight?

I'm making Tex-Mex Hot Browns. These things are so dang good! Last time I made them the girls ate 2, and were eyeing mine. Lol.

What are you having tonight?

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 6:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and mushrooms

Answer by missanc at 6:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Hawaiian marinated chicken breasts, noodles, green beans & apple sauce.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• No idea. My taste buds are still playing Russian Roulette with my stomach. I really don't know WHAT I'm going to be able to eat, and what I'm not.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Tuna casserole
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I made a roast with potatoes, carrots and onions, a corn pudding and a salad and have broccoli from the garden ready to steam and some rolls to bake. It's Bunko night, and I get to feed a son, a son-in-law and 3 of my grandsons along with their Granddaddy. Wish I'd been able to make them a chocolate pie but ran out of time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Leftovers, so that means pizza casserole for kids and roasted cauliflower that added Alfredo sauce to. DH has a Farmers Federation meeting tonight, so he won't be here.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 6:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• OK- since no one else asked yet- what is a "Tex-Mex Hot Brown"??
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Feeling like the loser of the group.....I stopped at McDonald's for supper.

Nanny, can I have just a fraction of your energy?
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 6:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• It's a take off the classic Kentucky hot brown sandwich. Here is the link to the recipe that I tweak. I don't use bolillo rolls or refried beans. I use Texas Toast instead. I use mild green chilis sonce the kids cant handle the heat. This is a great recipe to use up left over turkey during the holidays. Sorry, I can't do a clicky.

http://www.homesicktexan.com/2012/05/tex-mex-hot-brown-green-chile-mornay.html

PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Sausage and egg casserole left over from the other day. I'd like to make some of that yummy green bean stuff people fix for Thanksgiving to go along with it, with some French fried onions I need to use up, but I can't find a recipe online for it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2013