Is it true you can get a ovarion cyst from sleeping around?

my best friend is preparing to breakup with his girlfriend because it is becoming a toll on him. she live with him and they been together and lived together for a year and he feel like a mother and father to her. he have to take her here, pick her up from there and mainly do things her mom should be doing. well she fell sick at work he even had to find a ride home for her. she has an ovarian cyst thats painful and hes scared to still be with her because she might have slept around or even contracted a disease shes not telling. is my best friend wrong about this situation? from near the end of last year until now hes still taking her around when she have a valid driver license and do not want to drive nor go to college, but just sit around him all day long and wait for information to come to her. she just turned 19 years of age. his family tells him he needs a woman not a little girl and they are getting fed up with her not knowing how to live life on her own. shes still staying with him and he gotta take care of her....its really taking a toll on him because her family doesnt even bother helping. hes mainly responsible for her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in Health

• lol Of course he is wrong. Ovarian Cysts are usually caused by hormonal issues(or the ovary doesn't function right during ovulation). Has no relation to STD's.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• Ovarian cysts are horribly painful, and they are NOT caused by sleeping around! Jesus, the world is full of fucking idiots!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I had multiple ovarian cysts when I was 16... Which was 3 years before I ever slept with anyone!!!! And it sounds like this girl needs a wake up call that at 19 she is wholly responsible for herself!!! Not the boyfriend, not her mom, but her. It's time to get off hr butt and be responsible
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• He's totally wrong. Maybe SHE should leave him!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• She had no way home. His cousin had to find her a way home. she don't do anything that helps get through life. she think buying a guy things and helping a person on her bills do. it's like a responsibility to him smh.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• @ohwrite I thought that to because she need to grow up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• WTH???????

No!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• @3libras if you were here you would laugh your head off. My best friend took her in and trusted her and it backfired on him. she chose him over family and college. That girl doesn't do ish if you do not ask her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I read this............
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2013