WTH!

WTH has answers come to????

I've looked at some of these disgusting questions and all I can do is shake my head!
Why do you come here everyday?

KTElite

Asked by KTElite at 10:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Yup! Just think... I can tell someone that it's ok to break their water with a wire hanger and that's ok... but I I gave a truthful answer I'd get deleted and told not to be rude. Ridiculous isn't it!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• For the regulars. I don't come around as much and I don't spend nearly as much time here as I used to. These newbies have to be one or two people. There can't possibly be that much ignorance out there in the real world, can there? Honestly, it makes my head hurt.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• 2 jr high age girls are raped and it only gets 3 answers. I'm guessing it's because it's a bunch of jr high age boys making all these posts, and they can't handle serious conversations.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I'm just going to report them all as trolls. I miss the 3 strikes and the question is deleted feature we used to have!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I am fighting a cold too, what are you taking for it? I think I caught it from Bandgeek!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I come here for you KT. :)

Yeah, it has gotten ridiculous around here.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• The quality of questions have really gone down, and the disturbing nature of some has certainly gone up. I wasn't a huge replier before, but now, when I see "others" arbitrarily laying down the "law" with honest (and not even cruel or bitchy) responses while the disgusting and disturbing remain, I have even less a desire to say much of anything.

But, there are still people on here I like to read the replies and questions. There are people that I like to check in with and that I think about. There are also people who have gone (either by choice or as result of poofage) that I miss.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I hope you and DJ feel better soon.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2013

• I've not been on here much today. Just lurking really. Deciding if I want to answer some of these questions.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I come here for something to do. But the weird questions? Just children looking for attention. They're LOOKING for the clever meme answers and to be called stupid.

Handle it just as you would your toddler's tantrum... ignore!

Answer by gdiamante at 10:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2013