33 weeks and lots of discharge....sorry it's a bit tmi adult content

I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my second baby and every time I use the restroom today I'm noticing a fair amount of mucous-y discharge. I know it's normal to lose parts of your plug and for it to regenerate but this is every time I've gone today.

Is this normal or should I give my doc a call?

I've been feeling like a period is going to come on too but my stomach has been pretty upset so it's hard to tell if it's cramping related to tummy issues or something else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• The discharge is normal. When I lost my mucus plug it took several days and was so gross! I wouldn't worry about that. The cramping, I would try to time. If it coming regularly, I would call the doc. If in doubt...call the doc.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Not sure, but it never, ever hurts to call and ask advice from someone at your doctor's office. Better safe than sorry, and if it's a minor issue, you may just get peace of mind from speaking to a nurse on the phone.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2013