Well heck, I might as well ask you Cafe Mom doctors what you think- adult content

I had this odd pimple on the side of my nose, yes I squeezed it tons of oil/water came out, thought it was gone now it is back, googled everything, and it is like the size of the tip of a pen, squeezed again, more oil/water?
Anyway getting ready to leave for vacation, very bummed about how the site has been going, and JKJ, left as well,
I hope you are having a good day, and just wanted to check in mostly with all of you, but if anyone has had this weird zit/oil/water thing, please let me know, LOL

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Health

• OK, my diagnosis is:

A Sebaceous cyst.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_cyst

BTW, I am so bummed out that Staci & JJK are both gone. I realized it on Saturday night but I was having my Son's B-Day Party the next day & was so busy with everything. I'm not on Facebook so if you are please tell them I said hello & I miss them.
    Who else left?? :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• The problem is that you are getting the oil on top but not what is clogging it to begin with. I have an extractor pen 9for snake or bug bites and stings) I would use that, well maybe not on my nose since it is hard to get it flat lol. I do not know what to tell you, maybe drawing masks?

Wait! I do know what to tell you

HAVE A GREAT TIME.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I though a cyst as well, but it is flesh colored and has no stuff in it, it is so small that you can barely see it, oh well, no time to go see the dermatologist before vacation, I have very dry skin, that is why it is so weird.
    I had no idea stacia left as well, grr.
    maybe they will come back, I tried to get Jkj, to do so, but IDK?
    Thanks for the answer, if you leave you had better tell me, us old moms have to stick together, meaning old not as in old on Cafe Mom, lol!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Comment by 2kids2dogs2cats (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• WAIT! Why are they gone??
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 1:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• And the answer to your question is witch hazel. But then, that's my answer for everything.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 1:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Hi Beaver! I guess they are just fed up here....wish they would come back :(

Have a great vacation 2kids2dogs2cats, forgot to say that! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Stacie and JKJ are gone? WTF? Why?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Oh~ I AM OLD! LOL! At least for here....
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I had a bad feeling that Staci left bc I hadn't seen her around for the last few days. I hadn't realized JJK left too... bummer. I hope they take a rest from the crap going on around here, then decide to come back. :(
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• And, i prescribe taking an SOS pad to your face and giving it a good scrub...

See, I knew my internet medical degree would come in handy some day!!! Yay!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2013