I want to throw my husbands cell phone in the ocean.... does anyone else feel like this??

he is always on his cell phone... texting or whatever else... he hardly ever puts it down.. i'm sick of of him being on his damn cell phone I could scream.... ughhhhhhh

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• My dh feels the same way about me and my cell phone!!! :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Hide it and see what happens :)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• wait nimue930 your always on your cell phone to??
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm the same way with my phone.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I am going to hide it... I bet he's going to have a fit.... ugh
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Mine is on call 24/7. He gets calls in the middle of the night. Yes I would love to ditch the cell phone but another would magically appear, I am afraid.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• We have time outs in our home, my husband as well is on call alot, but during the hours of 6-8 no phones, no TV no anything, if it rings, he knows he has a call he needs to go out on, but as far as text, computer, games, none of us play or use them most of the time during those hours.
    Sometimes when he is at practice or on a call, and my kids are doing homework, I will come on the computer, but not if we are all with one another, maybe you should ask him about a time out to spend time with his family?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• He needs technology detox. ;-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I feel the same way about his computer, sometimes. Like, whenever I want to go have a little one on one time because its still fairly early and the baby is asleep....(as well as the other kids), but he's still doing stuff in game :/ (And yes, we game together, its just those times when I want SEX that it becomes a problem, LOL.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Have you ever hid it? If you can get a hold of it. Then when he is running around the house asking "where is my phone". You just say. "I don't know honey". Wait a couple hours then lay it some where so he can find it.

Answer by louise2 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2013