How do I add photos from Photobucket onto my profile?

I have been making some blingees with sparkle and stuff and want to put them on my profile and for the life of me cannot remember how I do it. All I know...atleast I think it's how is that I use the rich text widget? Which part do I copy and paste at Photobucket cause there is a total of 4 different ones I could copy and paste. Totally stumped! Can someone help me please:-) Obviously I have been away from Cafe Mom for too long cause I used to know how to do this stuff. When I paste into the subject box on the widget it just puts all the words into my box on my profile instead of a picture :(
Hope someone knows how to do this and can give me some pointers. Thanks so much!:-)

LilacnRoses

Asked by LilacnRoses at 1:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Technology

• Not sure, but you could always save them to your computer and then upload them.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Hi,

When adding animated graphics to your profile page with PhotoBucket, you will want to use the rich text widget and copy the HTML option.

Once you paste it into your widget and save, it will appear with code. Click edit then save again for your image to appear.

If you continue to have trouble, please contact the CafeMom Team using the 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any CafeMom page.

The Cafe Group Admin Team
    Cafe GroupAdmin

Answer by Cafe GroupAdmin at 2:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2013