100 snakes removed from a home in Ohio.

This was on the news. There was a 12 year old boy in the home at the time the officers showed up. Snakes were in every room but the kitchen and bathroom in cages. Some we free roaming. Some were poisonous snakes.
I know if give some people the heebee geebees just to mention a single snake. Think about being in a duplex (I assume since it is a share building) living next door to a person who had all these snakes in his home without you ever knowing it.

The snakes have been removed.

How would you feel upon finding out this was YOUR neighbor? What would you do?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 1:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Home & Garden

• There are two kinds of animals that bother me. Those with no legs and those with too many legs.

I would not be happy living next to them. Yelarghhhhh
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• I live in Ohio. I'm moving tonight.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• For a couple days or more I would probably have trouble sleeping at night
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I almost fainted reading this, I am not a snake fan, silly because they do alot of good, oldest has been wanting a pet snake, but she can have it when she pays her own rent.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 2:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Snakes don't bother me at all. We have them in the garden all the time.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Poisonous snakes would really bother me. The non-poisonous ones wouldn't. People are fucking crazy.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• How would you feel upon finding out this was YOUR neighbor? What would you do?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• No no no no!
    Snakes are nasty!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I was out riding my horse, wasn't supposed to be, when Dad and Mom were not home, came across 2 rattlesnakes doing some kind of odd dance, to make a very long story short, my horse bolted, I was thrown, and broke my shoulder, I was on the ground and saw the snakes finish the 'dance' (come to find out that is how they fight over a female), Horse ran up the road, neighbor saw my horse, and he came back and shot one snake, over 6 foot long, I had punctured my lung, and although the snake most likely wouldn't have hurt me, I could see him coming towards me, my Dad sold the horse, and I was in big trouble for riding him when he wasn't broke as well.
    Anonymous

• After all Sookie has dealt with a few snakes wouldn't make her freak. LOL

When I was younger no snakes really bothered me. I had better eyesight and could easily identify poisonous and no poisonous. I owned a couple. Caught a heck of a lot of them too.
    Now, if they are out and about and leave me be, I am fine. If they are in a pet store etc. I am fine. I would not like to know that my shared walls were the only things keeping me from having them make themselves right at home in my shoes or bed. The boa loved shoes.

It made me think to a renter of ours that was breeding mice and rats in one of the apartments. The neighbors were only thankful that he was fined, the animals removed and he decided to take our offer and move early.

I thought, these two should have gotten together and helped each other out.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2013