So let us be clear, who is staying and who is going?

This is for fun, just in case you didn't know,
I am reluctant to link facebook to another site, and reluctant to meld this world into the "real one", I do alot of work on my facebook and it isn't the same as answers anyway.
So instead of leaving, why don't we just agree that this section may come back, I am sure the people who are coming, with a higher IQ than 50 still need our help.

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 1:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I do not plan on deleting, but there may be a day I walk away and never log back on.

And if people want to connect in other ways, I'm more than willing to do so.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I will keep my account because I have a homeschool group that I talk to daily. If all of the people I care about leave answers, then I won't be back to this section. I have most people on FB, so I am cool with whatever. I just think the admins are total assholes for what THEY have done to this place.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:01 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I will not be deleting my acct. I have a topic specific group that still occasionally gets questions, so for that reason alone I'll keep checking in. That said, once the last of the people I care to speak to leave answers, I doubt I'll feel much need to click here at all. I haven't made any effort to talk anyone out of deleting or leaving, because we can all see what's happening here.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I don't plan on leaving at the moment. But, most of the people I like here in Answers, I have contact with in other ways so, if pushed over the edge...there wouldn't be a great loss in leaving.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm not going anywhere.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I don't see the point in fully leaving. I will pop in as I do, answer questions I think are worth responding to and say "Hey" to the folks that matter to me. I do find I spend less and less time here because I bail when there are too many inane posters.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 2:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm here. But this whole thing completely pisses me off. Makes me want to be snarkier than usual. Some noobs are really going to get it later!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm still on the fence... I have a HUGE target on my back as far as the admins are concerned. Hard to stay when the only people that you can contact about this are the people that are doing the damage.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm not leaving. I even value the people who used to piss me off. This blows.
    BeaverHouse

Answer by BeaverHouse at 2:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm here, but I'm not wasting my time on the questions around here anymore. They're too ridiculous. I'm sticking around for the homeschool group I'm in, and an author group that sometimes gets active. I check in here now and then, in hopes that maybe things will become sane again, but I'm not holding out much hope.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2013