Anyone have some extra patience they could share?

I was supposed to have the first half of my first doctor's appointment yesterday. It was scheduled for 8am. I set my alarm early so I'd have enough time to get up, get ready and get out the door. About 5 minutes after I got up I got a phone call from the clinic. The nurse I was supposed to meet with, and give my history to, called in sick, her son was sick.

Damn it.

So, that appointment was rescheduled for tomorrow. That actually works better for me anyway. It's a little bit later in the day (9am instead of 8 am), but there are things going on this time around that I'm SO ready to be done with. I'm already sick to death of my taste buds playing Russian Roulette with my stomach, and the overall queasy feeling I have all day, every day.

I KNOW that hubby and i wanted a third child, but with the way this one's going (I'm 6 weeks and some odd days), I'm REALLY having second thoughts about this pregnancy. And, no, I'm NOT getting an abortion, I'm just going to suffer through this one, and do a lot of whining and complaining along the way.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 3:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I will Fed ex some patience to you. :-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I gave my daughter my patience when she was dealing with a difficult/ uncomfortable pregnancy. I have built up some reserves so I am sending it through the "little cup holder" in the computer. Let me know if it arrives safely.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm always a little short on patience, sorry. But just think, you are already 15% done with this pregnancy! Hopefully the yucky feeling will go away by the end of the first trimester, which means you are almost half way there.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• How do you have half a doctor's appointment?

Hopefully all the icky stuff will pass really quickly and you can move on to the fun stuff like cravings for McD's french fries with ketchup. (That was mine!)

Answer by gdiamante at 5:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• hugsI have to send you a virtual hug instead, b/c I need all the patience I can get to get me thru the day! ;p  Crackers or toast & some 7-Up helped me thru those days.  But like the others have said, you're almost 1/2 thru the 1st trimester.  You can do it!  And we will be here to help you get thru it.  I'm excited for you :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

This first one is getting all my history and doing all the paperwork. I don't see the actual doc until the 31st.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Hang in there, Mom. You've wanted this pregnancy for a long time; you can handle it. I'd love to share some patience with you, but I'm fresh out myself.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2013