Thinking of entering this photo in my college art contest... I need to name it.

I am struggling coming up with a name for this photo. Your help is greatly appreciated. Also if it's a dumb photo for an art contest please let me know I won't be offended, I have a lot of different photos of people, objects, etc. to choose from. Your criticism is wanted good and bad. Oh and all comments will get a like from me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It's a beautiful picture.. but I have nothing a professional can pin point out...

I would advise to have a watermark on it to avoid someone claiming it as their own though.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• if i could, id make a few adjustments to that before submitting it. it's a great picture it just needs a bit more editing to make the subject stand out more. maybe a higher contrast. sorry i cant help with a name for it, im not good with things like that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• The lighting isn't very good, the background looks flat and completely forgettable (and the beach shouldn't look forgettable) and it needs some cropping on the left. As a portrait, it lacks saying much about the personality of the subject. It's just a ho-hum picture.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• i played around with it in my editing program, but it won't look good here because i dont have the original photo.

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• but that's what i would do with it. there is more texture when you can see the clouds, and the darkness of the hills in the background make everything a bit more dramatic
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• It is a lovely photo. My only "problem" is that I see a great many photos that are similar. I personally, like the slightly unexpected or a unique look and a tried and true subject.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I'm not too keen on that one to enter for the contest.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013