How can I..?..

Trust him?.. Every time I leave his office ( works at home), or the house.. He goes on Facebook , all of a sudden has more friends... I never recieve notifications.. you can hide anything.... I truly hate Facebook...

.. Maybe it's not trust.. But this is suppose to be OURS.. Childish? .. Chicks on OUR Facebook that are 10 years younger than I...
. *** I have his phone , well our phone.. We are married.. Notifications on "someone else's "account?.?? He has some of my friends on facebook. ... Scolding him like a child?? . . .really .. . .? .. How am I "scolding him like a child"?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Relationships

• FB is not the problem.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Fb is obviously not the problem. Your relationship is.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Why don't you trust him?
    FYI-You're not supposed to get notifications on someone else's account.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Oh for the love of goodness, you have too much to do, what do you think his penis is fucking them through the computer??? grow up and take ownereship of your own crap, why do you scold him like a child?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• FB is what you make it. Pretty sure it isn't the problem.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• You either do or you don't.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• If you are worried about Facebook, then you cannot trust him. Nor should you be in a relationship or even on Facebook, until you can understand that Facebook is NOT Real Life.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Make the Facebook page HIS. Say goodbye. You don't trust him and likely will never be able to.

Sharing a Facebook page does not make a couple "real."

Answer by gdiamante at 6:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Facebook is cancerous in a relationship where there is no trust, but a relationship like that is doomed anyway.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Oct. 16, 2013